candle stuck in mould

hi, i want to make a all natural candle, any suggestions on scents? I used Essential oils to scent it , but when i burn the candle i can not smell anything ??? any info would be helpful .thanks

I have made a soy candle , but it is stuck in the mold , how do i get it out, i have tried putting it in the fridge but no luck.

thanks for the reply !!! If EO is not good choice for candle making , they what can i use to scent it naturally? i finally got the candle out of the mould, put the wick and lit it, but after 3 hours of burning the flame became very small and then went off ??? what am i doing wronge ??

what am i doing wrong
For us to be able to help, you need to provide us with good information about your candles and procedures; otherwise, we're basically just guessing.

Wax Type/Brand

Dye Used/Amount

Fragrance or Essential Oil Used/Amount

Wick Type/size

What temp was the was heated to:

At what temp was the EO/FO added?

At what temp was the candle poured?

What is the diameter of the container used?

How tall is the container?

What mold type/ size was used?

Was the candle cured? If so, for how long?

All wax is not suitable for making molded candles. What brand of soy wax did you use? There are many brands and many formulas; no two work exactly alike so you must let us know which one you have used. There is no such thing as "natural" candles, especially if one is using soy wax. Read, read, read the topics in the forums here - both in the veggie wax forum (if you are using a vegetable oil based wax) and the general candlemaking forum (if you are using paraffin).

Edited by Stella1952