votives with 2 colors

I am using Ecosoya PB and I want to make votives using two different colors. I assume I pour the one color and have to wait till it sets, how long before pouring the second color. First time making votives so any help is appreciated.

When I pour layers, I wait until the top of the first layer is hard enough to support the weight of the next one. Poke with your finger gently until you develop an eye for this. I do this for each layer. Understand that as the layers are poured, the heat will kinda build in the middle - the last layers, you will have to wait longer in between than the first one... Be sure the middles are set. If you do have a minor melt through, this will not show when the candle is burned because the colors are going to mix a little anyway (unless you just do two layers - half one color, half the other).

First time making votives

You sure you wanna do layers the first time out of the gate? I think it would behoove you to just pour a few plain ones first to at least get a "feel" for the wax... Votives go so quickly, it shouldn't set you back much...