Do you sell Jakel/JKL brand electric wax tart melters on you site?

I'm hoping for feedback on how they perform? I worry because they are a low wattage, I believe the are all only 12 watts. It would seem to me only tarts made with low melt point wax would through decently. Has any tried a Yankee tart in an electric Jackel? To me, if a melter can melt and throw Yankee tart scent, it can throw anything.

I used to carry their warmers with my old business and loved how inexpensive they were and all the cute designs they had. They performed fine for me, but I never tried a Yankee tart, just my own. I was using a soy pillar wax in my melts then (poured into clam shells).

I carry the jackel in my shop and the tea light ones sell much better for me than the electric ones do. It takes about an hour in the electric one for the tarts to completely melt. When using the ones with tea light, it melts in just a few minutes.

I used to carry them and they outsold the other ones I had. However, I was not impressed with the wattage 12-14 watts were the ones I had. Being the smaller wattage, they took much longer to melt the melts/tarts and sometimes the smaller wattage ones had a ring of unmelted wax around the outside edge. However, they work great for those who use very LOW mp wax or just f/o. Jackel products are very nice and I have nothing bad at all to say about their customer service. If you are wanting some of their products, give them a call and find out the higher wattage ones and order those to have on hand. I would make sure if you list the warmers on your site, be sure to list the wattage too. Good luck!!

Thanks. I do carry electric melters now and always list wattage which is another reason the Jackel concerned me. If I was a customer saw that they were only 12 watts and all the others were 18 to 35 watts, not sure I'd select the 12 watt.

I don't sell any tea light melters. Maybe I should. They are cute and a great price at Jackel.