The Jar Store

ksranch

Okay, thanks - I'll hang in there. What I want isn't available on line and I'm having issues even getting a shipping quote. Was told they are on "summer hours" and only there Tues/Thurs but didn't get an answer yesterday either - I'll wait it out for Thursday and see if we can this done (a week later). Thank you!

Okay, thanks - I'll hang in there. What I want isn't available on line and I'm having issues even getting a shipping quote. Was told they are on "summer hours" and only there Tues/Thurs but didn't get an answer yesterday either - I'll wait it out for Thursday and see if we can this done (a week later). Thank you!

Are ya lookin for 4oz jelly jars :) I sent them an email inquiring about them and it took over a week before I got a response. Was not impressed. The email said all info is listed on the Website :) Well it sure did'nt tell me when they were gonna be available . Oh well, can prolly get em cheaper from the local food lion ....

Not at all pleased with the jar store. Visited their showroom in Dallas, talked with reps in CA and CT ( I think). My experience was that they did not carry much on hand; most/all made in China. So, good luck ordering. They tried to convince us to change to jars they had on hand since they were out of the ones their website said they had. At times we ordered products and were told a week later that they were out, but a trailer was due any day. After calling many times, we were told the trailer had arrived and was being processed; the next time we called, was told someone came in and bought the entire trailer load. This happened twice! Another time we switched jars to one they had with a nice metal lid. We were assured that they had thousands on hand and more on the way. No problem with availability. First order from them was cut because they only had 40 cases (Oh and BTW, they only sold the lids and jars together). Called and found out someone had bought their whole supply. When I asked when they were going to get more, I was told that they were not unless I wanted a special order for us and would commit to 5000 units up front. That's the last time I have dealt with them. Nice to talk to but when you are in business, results are more impressive. My impression is that they are under-capitalized.