Any opinions about Cierra Candle supply?

I just placed my first order with them yesterday. I had problems viewing some pages and Kimberly was really quick with returning my emails. She's been able to work with me on a delivery date and special address request. So far Customer Service has been wonderful!

I have ordered from them. I really like the USPS shipping. Shipping was prompt and service good. I only bought a couple of FOs. I really like the Orange Blossom (this one throws very well) and may have to break down and buy more. Pineapple Upside Down Cake smells really nice and threw well in my tarts but not in my candles. I would also like to hear more opinions on this company's FOs.

I have only just recently discovered this company and I am really enjoying the fragrances I have purchased so far. Vanilla spice is my favourite to date as a sweet vanilla with what I would describe as a background of spice which is something I have been searching for as most have a very strong cinnamon front on them. I have 20 samples to plow through so will add to this thread as I go. P.S made this up into soy container candles :0)