Second Nature Aromatics

angielyn

Sorry, I have not ordered from them. I did go and check out their website and they have a lot of FOs and it looks like the average price of a 1lb bottle is $13. I did not see any samples, though. I am interested in hearing if anyone has tried them, too.

I know, the no sample sizes stinks. I did send them an email a few days ago but didn't hear back which sort of puts me off, but I have also emailed other suppliers and haven't gotten emails back so, it happens. They do have a facebook page which I looked at and someone did say that their fo's were good for the price and good customer service. They do have one fo that I have been looking for but not able to find at a decent price, so I may order it and see how I like it. They do have the 30 day money back thing so they can't be to bad I'd think??? Well, guess I order that one and see how it goes. I'll let you all know :)

I ordered from them once when they still offered the sniffie samplers. I'll have to find them, but I don't think I was to impressed with them, but it's hard to tell from the little amount they put in the little vial.