16 oz Wide Mouth Jars

KarenOH

I've been looking everywhere for the 16 oz wide mouth jars that have a smooth side.

I've been searching the internet for over a week, have been to every store in my area and all I can find are jars that have BALL on one side, Fruits on the other and measuring marks in between. I still had a few from when I used them years ago and I wanted to start using them again and discontinue my other 16 oz jar. Guess I need to re-think that! :-(

Do they not make them anymore??

Thanks!!

Karen

Karen...did you check at Fillmore Container in Lancaster, PA. They are in Amish country so they just might have something that you can use.

Filmore was one of the first places I checked...they only carry Ball and they don't have a smooth side for labels.

I only live about 40 min. from Ohio's Amish country so will be taking a trip down to the couple out of the way stores I know that carry jars and hope for the best!!

Thanks to everyone who replied to my dilemna!!!

Thanks NaturallyTru and PAgirl...those are the ones I am already using but my customers prefer the wide mouth.

This is the jar I need...but it needs to be smooth on one side for labeling. The ones I have found...and I have found them at about 10 different places...all have embossing on all sides! :-(

The ones I used to use only had KERR on one side so you could turn it around and label it!! Haven't even been able to find KERR around here...only in the 8 oz.

J66000_thumb.jpg

Thanks again for trying to help me out!!! Appreciate it!!

Karen

Karen,

I found these on Sam's Club's website. If you check out the page it says description etc. I didn't check but the picture looks the same. Also didn't see the price.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=135454

Thank you Maggie...those are exactly what I am looking for!!

Unfortunately doesn't look like they are available at any of the Sam's near me.

Going to have my out of state friends checking their local Sam's!!

Thanks again!!! You've given me hope!!! :-)