best scents

You've gotta be kidding, right?

There are as many opinions about that as there are people using fragrances and suppliers selling them!! Check in the Fragrance forum for information about different fragrance suppliers and fragrances.

I have no idea what you mean by "natural" scents... Do you mean essential oils? Or do you mean something like "Fresh Dirt"?

I would suggest buying some and testing for yourself because everyone will have different results based on the wax, container, and wick used. Also ...what might be the best to someone will be different than someone else...scent is so subjective. Personally, I've always had good luck with any kind of peppermint essential oil, its usually very strong. So maybe start out with that. I've not used any other essential oils for candle making as I find them too expensive. Good luck in your search.

Many soap makers use lots of essential oils as compared to candle makers. You might want to post on the soap thread and ask for suppliers of essential oils. I think it always dangerous for asking for "the best" as that is very subjective and also can vary by the type of wax or wick you use as opposed to someone else.

Many soap makers use lots of essential oils as compared to candle makers. You might want to post on the soap thread and ask for suppliers of essential oils.

There is a fragrance discussion forum! Both EOs and FOs and all things about them are discussed there, regardless of application.

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?28-Fragrance-Discussion

Since the OP is considering buying a business, there's a LOT to learn about the entire business, not just where does one buy what.