"New" Supplier in Alabama

It seems to be really open now. They had a sale over the past weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't check my e-mail over the weekend and didn't find out about it until it was over--some of the glassware was really good prices and I would have ordered. I'm tempted to order some wax before they run out just in case they do like Alabaster did and have problems restocking, but I don't really need any yet --I have enough to last through my Labor Day show and then will need to restock. I sure hope they do well.

Alajane,

Call up to Community Candle Supply and I bet they will still honor the sale over the past weekend for you. Community is building its inventory daily to meet the needs of their customers. Starting out, its tough to bring everything in at once. Inventory will be filled as time passes. More fragrances will be arriving within the next week. Community appreciates and thanks all of their customers buying from them currently!