Candle Makers in Florida

Thank you so much for replying, I already sell a little but of supplies but I am looking to substitue my craft show income. You know here in Florida the summer months are brutal and not able to do outside shows. My candles are melting away!! I want to start buying in bigger bulk and will be able to sell at better prices plus save companies on shipping since I am closer. Before I buy the bulk I want to make sure I will be able to sell the supplies though. Trying to be smart before a big decision. Thanks again!!:)

Yes I agree that there is never a guarantee in business. I appreciate your replies and thoughts so much. :cheesy2:I started reading the threads on this site and I will say I have learned so much in these few days. Things I thought I new about making candles, just affirmed that I really didn't know as much as I thought. I look forward to reading and posting every morning. A friend of mine turned me onto the forum and I am so glad she did. Thanks again!