Tips for drizzling please!

When I drizzle "icing" on my Cinnamon Roll candles, I use soy wax (464) with no coloring since it's supposed to be white icing. I let it cool until right before the slushy stage and slowly pour it on the candle. It congeals as soon as it touches the candle. I've never made Ice cream candles, but I HTH.

For some of my desserts that get drizzled icing, I use those plastic pipettes. Mix the melted wax with the scent and color you want to use, then use the pipette to suck up the melted wax. Drizzle as much as you want on the dessert. The melted wax is at a low temp, but the wax is still clear liquid. I use the pipettes when frosting my cinnamon buns or other small dessert tarts.

I had fun trying to find something to use for pipettes, but thanks so much to you both - I let the wax cool a little more, and used a syringe type deal for adminstering medicine, and after a few trys it worked pretty well. Practice & Patience will be the thing now. Again, thanks for the tips.