Curing time on FO

putter5775

It's been awhile since I've used 6006, but 8% should be acceptable. At the absolutely most, 9%, but that would have to be a very special oil to use that much of. Something I simply couldn't get anywhere else. Right off the top of my head, I can't think of any that would qualify for 9%

Your wicking sounds about right. When I used 8 oz JJs, I usually started with HTP 73 unless it was a heavy oil or I was using a lot of dye to achieve a darker color.

Are you testing lavender and pomegranate as separate scents? I took your first post to mean it was a mix of the two. Believe it or not, Lone Star's pomegranate is quite good. There is no lavender to compare to Tassi Lavender from Full Moon Herbs, who took over Southern Soapers' oils.

http://www.firstchoicefragranceoils.com/

they were 2 different candles, tks for the tip, I will try the lavendar from them, I got the tip of using the HTP 83 from someone else here on the forum, again tks, figure I let it cure for about 7 days to be safe this time...