Thumbs DOWN for BCN

There's someone I thought I'd never see again. Welcome back to the wonderful (?) world of candlemaking.

Why, thank you for the warm welcome back, yes its been many years, now if I could just find all of my old formulas :P

April H

Edited by Angelique

Rich from BCN & BCS here, I am not here to promote or defend, just to make things right with the OP. I would have PM'd but it said that feature was not available to me at this time.

pixie please email me at rich@candlesupply.com and I will make sure this is taken care of to your satisfaction. I will also re-evaluate our current policy on shipping estimates first thing next week.

If anyone has any problems with either BCN or BCS feel free to email me day or night and I will look into it for you.

If you gave a crap about anyone's problems you would have fixed that website years ago. What is the reason for NOT fixing it?

If you gave a crap about anyone's problems you would have fixed that website years ago. What is the reason for NOT fixing it?

I agree, Rich, why haven't you fixed your web site. Maybe it looks good to you guys but too many customers find it a real pain.