Alas, still in search of the perfect key lime pie fo

RWV

Thanks so much everyone! I've since tried a couple more key lime pie scents and still haven't found "the one" I really like yet. I have tried a few blending ideas and some were pretty good, but still not quite what I'm looking for. I've got to place some orders, so I think I'll be purchasing some pie crust, graham cracker and lime scents along with some more KLP scents to do more testing. I appreciate all the suggestions--keep 'em coming!

Thank you Kim! I had never heard of Alpine Aromatics, so I went to their website and made a request. We'll see what happens. In the meantime, I'm going to keep testing and mixing, along with testing fos for fall and winter.

I am going to blab all my trade secrets... I guess. I had a fairly successful wholesale business for candles and we had a fantastic KLP. I never could buy the right fragrance that I loved - so I created it. We bought Taylored Concepts Pie Crust and then combined w/ Alpine Aromatics (Sweet Lime). It was outstanding and we wholesaled into about 350 retailers all across the northern US. I hear Taylored is going out of business but that AAA is picking up their line. Then for Alpine - that is a manufacturer w/ a 25-35 lb min. You could probably call them and ask if they can rec a supplier who carries that fragrance oil. I did a 60-40 split of Lime to Pie Crust...

Kim