Ichiwawa!!!

I don't think this is going to be my day.... I'm pouring floaters for a wedding. Have the molds lined up. Poured one, set the pot down for a second to do something else, swung back and somehow put my ring finger right in the poured mold! Ouch!:shocked2: Luckily, I was right next to the sink, so I VERY quickly washed all the wax off. Less than 3 seconds for the whole incident. Doesn't burn, skin isn't red or anything. Considering myself very lucky, but almost afraid to continue after that. In almost 14 years have never done anything so stupid!:tiptoe:

Stuff happens when we're going too fast. I'm remembering poking my finger on the top of a cooling palm wax pillar and squirting hot wax all over my glasses... Take a break and settle your jangled nerves, then go on back. You'll be fine now that you've scared the bejesus out of yourself!

Edited by Stella1952

It's ok.. I just pulled a REAL winner lol Was using the icing bag to attempt these cupcake tarts and when I went to clean it out NOT thinking how soft the bag would get.... WELL, hot water & wax flew up out the bag and all over my hands and wrists.... To say the least poor hubby thought I was dying with my yelling haha It's NICE and red... dumbazz that I am. No idea what I was thinking... I think since it's almost 1am I was to tired and just shouldn't have been doing it. Don't think it'll blister but wow weee is it stinging and burning :)