http://www.harvest-scents.com/

Sharon in KY

I like their warmers, but I would cal land check on avilablility first. We have placed orders in the past and they won't tell you they are ourtof stock and will let your order sit for months before they ship it.

As a company, they're fine to deal with. I can't say anything bad about customer service but I ditto what Wildwings said. If you notice on half their melters right now it says "Ships June". IME that means you might not get it until well into July or August.

FWIW, we used to carry both the double sheep melter and the 'faith, family, friends" one. Even though we sell a ton of melters through our shop every year I couldn't price the ones from this company to move. I wish they offered a real case price like OBI does instead of making you buy 24+. And even then the price is on the high side.

Thanks, their warmer look nice online but I don't like waiting. I had to do that a lot when Waxcessories was selling warmers. They would say they would be in, they wouldn't, give you a different date and months went by. I have had warmers here for years that just won't sell so know what you mean there too. Now if we could get a company to sell warmers that look really good like scentsy and Celebrating Home.