Coconut Oil

NancyJo

I have the solid kind of coconut oil, is it ok if it melted in the container? I got home today, opened the container and it was melted. It was in my house without airconditioning. It doesn't smell rancid, is it still ok to use?

My stuff has been melting too lately. Just to be safe, I moved it to the fridge. And to think my family thought that when I moved into my own room, they'd hae the kitchen back. :P

That is too funny because I am in the middle of cleaning out my back room to try to get out of the kitchen!! I have recruited my Mom to help, cleared everything out, washing and painting walls, putting up shelves, etc. I figure I only have 9 days home so take advatage of everyone I can!!

I will put my oils in the fridge, was only to be in CA for 3 weeks but it ended up being 2 months and never thought about the oils. My Mom checked on the candles and never thought about telling her to put the oils in the fridge!

Well....back to work, enough of a break for now