Miami Erie Fo

8-GRAN-ONES

I recieved several samplers off this forum..

Some as I said earlier, some seemed to have a chemical smell OOB.

Some of those when poured into wax, & tested are doing great..

Here is some I have tested in GB 415

Banana Nut Muffin..has a very good HT..and smells very good

Apple Raspberry Crumble...this one still seemed to my nose have some fuel smell when burning....I did not really care for this one OOB or test burning

Coconut Lime...this one has a very nice HT..and smells really good burning...Not to much lime, and not to much coconut..just a lovely blend

Country Fruit Basket...Very good HT..it smells to my nose like all the fruits put together..maybe even a little cucumber in there..

Coconut Cream Pie...I lov this one burning...To be honest with you..i don't smell alot of Coconut..But i have been looking for a good sugar cookie, since Elements discontinued Frosted Sugar Cookie..and to my nose this one smells the most like it of any Sugar Cookies Fo, I have tested..

Hot Apple Pie..It had a strong HT...but I do not care for it...It is not the apple pie smell i am looking for..to strong on the spices, and I don't detect any crust smell there at all

Sugar Cookie..Smells good, but not very strong smelling when burning

but it would not be a favoirte sugar cookie smell to me...

Mama's Blueberry Cobbler....Very good Ht..and very good smelling too..

Prairie Kitchen...I did not care for this one burning...to my nose it has a play dough smell...OOB it did smell very good...so it might be very good in another type of wax..

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES