Shopping Apps on Facebook

eli

Thanks for the replies.....I think once people realize you have the shopping app on your page, then they may buy your products- Hopefully anyway.

There are two that I saw, just want to make sure I pick the right one. It sure couldn't hurt to try it out, right? :cheesy2:

I have been working to set this up this morning. I went with Payvment app, I like that you can shop any payvment store on Facebook and your cart carries over with you. I don't have any results as of yet (since I'm still setting it up) but I do see more and more pages offering this, and look forward to seeing where it goes.

The setup is going smoothly. I am keeping it simple, it has the ability to setup custom options for your products and other more advanced features, which I haven't looked at yet but may come in handy in the future. The one downside that I've seen is the cart is associated to a profile rather then a page, you can attach it to a page, however, you have to do all the store administration from your profile and this means if you want to manage the content but have your sales team process orders they have to do so through the profile the shop is associated with (your's if you set it up).

One thing I really like is that you can give an instant discount to people that "like" your page I currently have ours set to discount the prices 10% if you like our page.

I'm still adding products and content to it but the shop is up at my page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Premier-Packaging/200501809960142 if you'd like to see what I've done. I didn't really know what to expect until I actually published it so feel free to have a look around and I'll do my best to any questions on features that you're curious about.