Olive Oil Wax

Did you order from Accu-Blend or Cal Candle Supply? I called Ca Candle Supply and the lady had to get permission for me to order a box (not sure if 50 or 55 lbs) at pallet price. I haven't called Accu-Blend yet. Any info would be helpful. I'd like to take a drive up there this week or next week.

How I understand it is, CA Candle Supply is the onsite distribution center at the Accu-Blend plant in Pomona, CA.

I'm interested in hearing what they come back with on your case price. How great it would be to live close enough to go pick it up, yay for you! Well.. assuming all works out with the case, price, etc.

I ordered today. With the price of gas and having to beg, borrow and steal time to drive up there, I ate the shipping charge. If all goes well, I'll pick up my orders in the future.

The prices just went up on all their waxes. You have to "place an order" on their website, which is really more of sending them an email with the contents of your shopping cart and then they call you for credit card information. Right now they only have their waxes in bead form, as the slab machine is not working properly. I'm not sure of the breakdown on each wax, but I ended up paying about $100 less than the shopping cart had indicated. I should have the invoice when the order arrives.

They are 2 companies, insist on it, but have the same people working for both . Their fax numbers are the same, telephone numbers are a bit different. They don't sell to anyone who doesn't have a seller's permit, at least they asked me to fax mine over. Could be because I live in CA and they didn't want to collect sales tax. Maybe different if you live in another state.

I'm still considering a co-op in the future... it would have to be for 50 lb boxes of wax.

I'm interested in hearing what they come back with on your case price.

Olive... $89

Apricot... $89

Coconut...$76

Their prices went up the day before I ordered... I know someone somewhere hates me.

I'm still considering a co-op... would be for full boxes.. 50 lbs each. I need to figure out how to get a pallet to my house.