Good wax???

Can someone please recommend a good paraffin container wax, and paraffin votive wax? I've only worked with vegetable wax so far. I'm looking for a soft paraffin container wax that has great hot throw that doesn't require multiple pours. :confused:

If I was gonna go back to paraffin it would have to be J-223 or whatever its called now. I know some will say J-50 or whatever its called now but for me the 223 was always the best for ct/ht. Just embrace the mushrooms and occasional sooting. HTH

Steve

Thank you everyone. This is the 1st post I've placed here. I make vegetable wax in all my containers, and free standing candles now. I'm starting to look in to some paraffin. Someone gave me a slab to make some tarts with. I love it much better then vegetable wax tarts. Even though I'd like to play around with some paraffin container wax, I am very happy with the soy blend I use. I think I will just have to try different ones out. Thanks again.:smiley2: