Looking to Wholesale soap.

okieScents

I have been in contact with someone locally to wholesale some CP soap and bath products. She doesn't seem to motivated on getting me a quote and there is some lack of communitcation going on.

So, I am coming here to see if anyone would be interested in Wholesaling, I know that I will get some responds to this but I have a brick and mortar store and will be looking for CP soaps, lip balms, and lotions to start. I would like to find someone in Oklahoma or new by to save on shipping and also to look at the different products that would be offered. The CP soap will need to be naked for my own labeling and labeling on the others can be discussed once that point is reached.

If this post is in the wrong area, please let me know.

For Contact

Jennifer @ okiescents@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone.

Hi Jennifer,

I wholesale. However, I am NOT near Oklahoma (In California actually)...but if you're still looking/interested, please contact me at owner@jbinspirations.com. I'd have no problem leaving CP bars naked and/or printing labels for any other products you might like to carry. I also have "sample sizes" so you could check out my different products, etc. I look forward to hearing from you, but understand if you want to stay more local as you've indicated.

Good luck regardless!

-Jenny

Lol, not the best first post I know but being a business owner I couldn't resist.

I am not anywhere near you, I am in WA state but if you are interested in goat's milk soaps you could check out my website at www.fairygoodsoaps.com and see if you like what I offer.

Wholesale prices are half of retail and I would discount a little as well for not having to wrap the bars. Flat rate box is what I would use for shipping and I believe I can get 40 bars into the $15 box but would have to double check that.

I can also give you some other wholesale references if you would like.

Thanks!