Catalina Lotions

PAgirl89

I am out of lotion base and looking at Essentials by Catalina for my next purchase.

They have a couple different types of lotion bases to choose from - Moisturizing Body & Hand Lotion - Back to Basics Body & Hand Lotion - Paraben Free Back to Basics Body & Hand Lotion & Paraben Free Vitamin A, C & E Lotion.

Anyone use them and can offer opinions about the different lotion bases they offer?

TIA

I have the Hand & Body Lotion Base, and my husband, who has really dry skin, loves the stuff. I haven't used it myself yet because I have SO many other body butters from swaps (lol), but he has been raving about it. On the other hand, my youngest daughter says it is not moisturizing enough for her. I always have compared her skin to my hubby's, but I think hers may be a bit drier.

HTH :)

Edited by nmhoneybear

I used the Aqua-Tech hemp lotion for a few years, but, in an effort to cut costs I gave Catalina's back to basics a try. My testing group liked it just as much as Aque-Tech. Most of then couldn't decide which they liked better. I have been using the back to basics now for a couple years & am quite happy.

I use the Hand & Body Lotion Base from Essential By Catalina and my customers LOVE it! They sell samples. :-) They are great to deal with as well, great customer service and products. I also get my lotion bottles from them as well. :-) Good company.