Votivo

Bernadette

Does anyone remember Votivo "Mahogany"? I cannot believe I had one candle years ago that I burned in our small office. The room was overpowered by it's CT and HT, but that was okay because everyone, men and women alike, loved it. Since we've switched to laptops and internet faxing, we don't use the office as much as we used to, moving to "paperless" as much as possible. It's a home office. I went in there last night, and could still smell it! Votivo doesn't make that scent any longer(I've been told), but does anyone know of anyone who sells a dupe or something comparable? I would love to be able to offer that scent. TIA

Edited by Bernadette

Bernadette, there is currently one available on E-bay for $20 if you want to buy one till you find a dupe for it.:smiley2:

Yeah...I have it watched. I probably will get it, but they really don't last all that long. I've had so much interest in this fragrance, I'd love to be able to find one for my own candles and tarts. My customers would love it, and I'd always have it available for myself! Lol. :cheesy2: