Anyone tried JS Holiday Wassail?

itsmejeffd

I have searched all the review boards that I know (fragrancefinder, grandscentral & scentforum) in addition to Candletech. I can not find a single word about this FO other than the description on JS. I have a sample that's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Anybody used this FO? If so, how do you rate it compared to other Wassail scents?

TIA

OK, I got the sample and poured it in some Comfort Blend. Smells great in the wax and has a fantastic cold throw. I'm not familiar with wassail so I don't know first hand what it's supposed to smell like but my DW said it's pretty accurate. Problem is that it's a Christmas present to her best friend, Tracie, who lives about 4 hours away. Tracie will have to be told that it hasn't been tested yet and I'll have to make sure she knows exactly how it should be burned and what to look for.

*fingers crossed*

I hate sending an un-tested candle but, I only had enough FO for 1 candle and apparently, there's something personal between them about wassail so it had to go out.

I dont carry that scent but I did test it. I use J50 and it was pretty good.

The only reason I didnt carry it was the fact that the Christmas scents just are not selling for me this yr. Last yr I sold a ton of Happy Holidays which we layered green and red...but this yr just the regular scents are selling. So, I didnt waste my time on it.