Oversize Votive Molds

ADSoy

Help!

I need to locate a manufacturer or supplier for oversize votive molds.

Finished votive dims are 2.25" H x 2.0" Top dia, x 1.5" Bottom dia.

I would prefer seamless metal molds but will consider other.

Does anyone know who or what type of company manufactures the seamless molds? I need large quantities.

Thank you! Linda

I would suggest the candlewic votive molds (the polycarbonate ones) but now I dont see them.

I just measured one of my votives from these molds and the dimensions are correct. If they dont sell them anymore Ill sell ya some.

I've used paper Dixie cups but hadn't thought to look for plastic ones - great idea - Thanks!

I looked into the polycarbonate votive molds and they were the correct size but when I was told they were being discontinued because they didn't sell. Were you happy with using them and how did they hold up? Thank you for offering to sell me some of yours, I just may take you up on the offer but think I'll keep searching for metal ones for awhile. We'll be pouring hundreds of votives so I want to be sure I invest in molds that will hold up for awhile.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas Everyone!

OH I absolutely LOVE them. Sucks that they are discontinuing them. MAybe we should call them LOL!

They do produce a wonderful votive. Shiny smooth, and I especially love being able to see them without pulling them out. especially for layered votives. The only thing woth them is you have to keep some aside for dark colors, because they do stain. You could clean them but for me it was too much work. I bought mine about 4 years ago or so, and they held up fine!! I still use them. The only downside, was that they are too big for any type of boxes for packaging. I hope you can find them somewhere else!!

Great news about he molds. I remember seeing them on several sites so hopefully I can find them again. If not I'll take TESS up on the offer to sell me some:smiley2: and if I find a source I'll post the info. Thanks everyone for the help.

Linda