where do you get your comfort blend?

thanks for answering! I used comfort blend before and loved it so much,my clients are wanting it back,but after the last batch -I am afraid to order it from the same supplier,I could not get it to scent like the other batch and it was like soft in the middle and firmer around the outside,kinda of wierd.It has been a long time since that happened,I have been using other waxes but it just is not the same.The supplier did try to help but did not ofter to replace it,I guess I was a fairly new to purchasing there so that could be it.So I was hoping to find a supplier that would replace or test my candle in their wax if things seem to be off.I do test and retest.thanks again:confused:

OK, got it. It would be fantastic to get consistent results with every case of wax, but that doesn't always happen. I'm sure every person on this board has had a batch of wax that didn't perform as the previous batch...or for some of us the wrong type of wax sent to us altogether (palm). Unfortunately, it's just part of the "game". You could order another case from a different supplier (if shippings not too bad) and give them a shot. Or, call the company you purchased from and ask to order another case with a different Lot #. You could have just gotten one of those batches that needs some TLC. :sad2:

I think you are right!The last order was awfull to work with.I did go ahead and placed a order with cs and some 1 ounce fo to try.I also ordered recommended wicking not that I did'nt do that before:rolleyes2 so hopefully I will have a better time and have some hair left.lol Thanks so much!