Anyone have opinions on One Stop Candle FO?

I have been making candles for about a year,I have gotten FO from so many companies.I am pleased with some and not so pleased with others.Like many others I have spent so much money on FO,wax and shipping charges to get a nice quality candle. One Stop Candle from NY has a guarantee on their FO which most companies do not.Anyone have personal experience with this company?Ive tried to research them but cant find much on them.Thanks in advance!

Interesting.....a guarantee! I've never used them but oh the money felt like it was running through my fingers when trying to find my fave fo suppliers. How is their pricing in comparison?

Following this thread...

Edit*

I just checked out their site and they do have a money back guarantee on their FO's. The pricing is comparable to other sites AND they have a customer rewards program. If you spend $500 a year then you are in tier 4 pricing and get 15% off your orders. Think I'm gonna try a small order.

Edited by Shewill5
I just checked out their site....should have prior to posting.