Sample Packs

litl splinter

My wife and I have been making candles for three years (just at Christmas time). We started out only making candles for ourselves and Christmas gifts. Now we have 2 presto pots, 8-9 cases of jars, several cases of wax, and scents out the wazoo. We sold alot to friends, family, and co-workers. We are thinking about doing some craft shows this year. I also am an avid woodworker. If I cut it, my wife will paint it.

Now we are trying to break into the wholesale accounts. I was thinking about making up sample packs with a limited amount of scents. I was wondering if anybody else had tried this, and if so , what kind of containers did you use?TIA

I was also thinking of something like that, maybe selling a starter kit and try to recoup some money and the store does not have to make a large initial investment. That is about as far as I got with that idea so far LOL! Maybe after the first I will think some more