Your experience with a supplier & Clamshells

Liz

Good Morning,

I came across Mill Creek and saw their clamshells and a few other things that I was interested in. I've never heard of them, good or bad. I was wondering if anyone could pm or post and let me know whether or not they are a company worth dealing with or not (basically are they a quality company or am I going to receive broken clamshells and junky supplies, bad service, etc)? Thank you ;)

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays

I get all my clamshells from Mill Creek, their service is wonderful, the quality is great, shipping is fast, price one of the best I've found on that item if you order quantity. The few FO's I've tried from them have been excellent, and I often order bears from them if I'm in a pinch and need them quickly. HTH!

Me and another member of the board got in together to order their clams. They where not at all what we expected. At first I hated them but after being stuck with 420 of these things I'm getting use to them. They are just different from what I was used to ordering.

They aren't as nice as the ones you can get here https://www.impact-mfg.com/store/

Me and another member of the board got in together to order their clams. They where not at all what we expected. At first I hated them but after being stuck with 420 of these things I'm getting use to them. They are just different from what I was used to ordering.

They aren't as nice as the ones you can get here https://www.impact-mfg.com/store/

I'm the other member. LOL I don't like them at all. I think they stink. They don't close worth a darn. Bittercreek South has much better ones, but they are more expensive. You can buy the good ones in large quantities at

www.plasticclamshells.com