My cut bars

kyme1911

They're all beautiful but tell me about the one that looks like a sugar cookie with sprinkles. It's the third from the left in the first pic.

It's WSP vanilla bean Noel dupe, those are reg sprinkles. I call it Vanilla Dulce. I used Vanilla stabilizer and titanium Dioxide to make it light.

I love the home, body, soul slogan. LOVE LOVE LOVE the peace signs, and hearts for you vowels!

my 2 cents would be to make it bigger on your label. I think it would appeal to even more people. I like it stamped in the soap too!! again I would go bigger! :)

I love the home, body, soul slogan. LOVE LOVE LOVE the peace signs, and hearts for you vowels!

my 2 cents would be to make it bigger on your label. I think it would appeal to even more people. I like it stamped in the soap too!! again I would go bigger! :)

I definetly want a deeper stamp, and I hope to tweak the label here and there. I only know how to use the paint program, what a PIA. As I adjust it I will keep you posted. Thanks for the input! :)

I don't know how I missed this post earlier. Your soap is amazing.

Could you point me in the direction on how you did the swirls in the one on the left in the bottom picture. It looks green on the bottom, white on the top, and it almost looked like you draged somthing through the soap to get the green lines in the white.

I've been doing HP and love it, but I want to start doing some other coloring techinques besides the 2 that I do right now :) Is there a spot that I can go that will show me all the different techniques and things you can do with HP soap? I've been searching, but cannot find anything. I was about ready to say that there must not be anymore techniques until I saw your soap!!!!

I don't know how I missed this post earlier. Your soap is amazing.

Could you point me in the direction on how you did the swirls in the one on the left in the bottom picture. It looks green on the bottom, white on the top, and it almost looked like you draged somthing through the soap to get the green lines in the white.

I've been doing HP and love it, but I want to start doing some other coloring techinques besides the 2 that I do right now :) Is there a spot that I can go that will show me all the different techniques and things you can do with HP soap? I've been searching, but cannot find anything. I was about ready to say that there must not be anymore techniques until I saw your soap!!!!

I watch alot of you tube, and troll around artisan soap sites looking for inspiration...the one I believe you are asking me about is HP with M&P swirled in. Just a lucky accident how it worked out. lsbennis showed me Flickr ,and if you do various searches you will see amazing ideas for packaging, & style of soap. It is very helpful to me, plus the soap all the peeps on CT show are what even made me want to make soap. I never would have dreamed I would be in love with soaping. I'm hooked, :) Thanks! If I had never found this site I know I would have never made soap myself.

I watch alot of you tube, and troll around artisan soap sites looking for inspiration...the one I believe you are asking me about is HP with M&P swirled in. Just a lucky accident how it worked out. lsbennis showed me Flickr ,and if you do various searches you will see amazing ideas for packaging, & style of soap. It is very helpful to me, plus the soap all the peeps on CT show are what even made me want to make soap. I never would have dreamed I would be in love with soaping. I'm hooked, :) Thanks! If I had never found this site I know I would have never made soap myself.

Thanks. I will check out Flickr. I have been looking at etsy, but it seems like everybody does CP, which I have not tried yet. I want to, but have not had a chance to with my boys. It shouldn't be any different since I should be able to mix the lye water and melt my oils in the morning before they wake up in the morning and soap it in the afternoon during quiet time...but that just hasn't happened yet as I've been sleeping as long as possible because of my youngest right now and my youngest is not napping or staying in the room for quiet time. He just wares me out and I do not trust leaving him alone for the time it takes me to get trace and pour into a mold:laugh2:.

I agree, I would have never tried soaping if it wasn't for this board. Before I found this board, I read all about it and wanted to, but was scared to try. Everybody here encouraged me to try it out and I love it as well!!!!

Like I said, your soap is absolutly amazing. Gives me something to strive for:yay::yay::yay::yay: