Farmhouse recommendations? Snowy pine etc

Mountain_Annie

Hello, =)

I've been trying to find a few ozs of Snowy Pine by Farmhouse but I haven't yet had any replies to my request. :sad2:. I may have to go ahead and purchase a bottle so could some of you recommend any must-haves from FH while I'm placing an order? (such as waxes? FOs? or other?) I seem to remember reading somewhere that their 50/50 blend wax was recommended (for tart melts maybe?) but I'd like to be sure that it's a really good wax before ordering. Also, does anyone know if this wax is a 50/50 soy-para blend? It doesn't specifically mention any paraffin at all...but I'm assuming.....

Thanks much and I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

~Mt Annie~

Edited by Mountain_Annie

• 2 months later...
Hello, =)

I've been trying to find a few ozs of Snowy Pine by Farmhouse but I haven't yet had any replies to my request. :sad2:. I may have to go ahead and purchase a bottle so could some of you recommend any must-haves from FH while I'm placing an order? (such as waxes? FOs? or other?) I seem to remember reading somewhere that their 50/50 blend wax was recommended (for tart melts maybe?) but I'd like to be sure that it's a really good wax before ordering. Also, does anyone know if this wax is a 50/50 soy-para blend? It doesn't specifically mention any paraffin at all...but I'm assuming.....

Thanks much and I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

~Mt Annie~

I love Farmhouse Snowy Pine!!! It's one of my best sellers in the Winter... I used their 50/50 for years too but switched about a year ago to KY's Soy 125. The 50/50 had a great throw and made beautiful candles... it is a para blend tho.