Business name help?

LittleBee

What about making it simple.

Little Bee Organics

& More

Products for the home, body and soul.

If you love your name, use it. By law, to use the term organic, a product only has to contain a certain percentage of organic ingredients so using the term is not misleading as long as your final product falls in the guidelines. The "& more" allows for flexibility.

I think Little Bee Garden is really cute, but when I hear it, I am think a gardening or flower shop.

It's really up to you and I think if you love your original name, don't worry about what a handful of people MAY or MAY NOT think.

You are in no way misrepresenting your products and there will always be small minded people in this world that take offense to everything in this world. They are called Liberals, lol.

So don't stress about it and over think this. This is supposed to be the fun and exciting part of starting a business. There will be enough of the other business stuff to put your energy into. Stop spinning your wheels and go for it.

Yay for you!:yay::yay::yay:

So why are you sticking with the little bee if you're not making products with beeswax? That seems a little more misleading than the organic part.

She said, twice, that the name had special meaning to her. Possibly a nickname from a beloved family member or something like that. Regardless of whethter or not she uses beeswax (and she very well may) the name is special to her.

Another vote here for Little Bee Garden. The name doesn't limit your product line, but the Garden part imparts a relaxing place to go that smells nice. One of the most successful candle and soap suppliers is Nature's Garden.

I have struggled for quite a while to pick out a business name, and every time I find one I really like, if the domain .com site is available, I buy it. Then, if I do use that name, I have the site. I also like the slogan about being as green as a little bee can be. After all, soy wax is not natural, it takes a boat load of chemicals to manufacture it. Only beeswax and bayberry wax are truly organic, and paraffin is a byproduct of nature too. It is even biodegradable and edible.

Just do the best you can when trying to be "green" and don't do more harm than good. A lot of "green" is just hype, so don't buy into it until you investigate. Then your conscience is clean.

I googled Little Bee Garden and did not find anything too similar, so that's a plus too. Good luck!

Sorry, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers! :shocked2: Just asked what the name meant to her.

No feathers ruffled at all! The biggest problem with written messages is the readers' interpretation. I find myself rereading some messages several times and interpretting them differently each time. That's why I prefer calling people as opposed to texting!

I just didn't know if you had caught her explanation in her previous messages, hence my reply.

I tend to get tired of thinking and typing sometimes so I try to keep it simple. Sometimes too simple, I guess. :smiley2: