Anyone who uses/doesn't use an OKI C3200 Laser Printer

smellywax

I bought an OKI C3200n a couple years ago after reading good reviews from people on here. I have had nothing but trouble with it. Even when it is on the label media printing it burns them up or they get stuck/hung up. The only thing it prints good is regular paper. I tried printing water soluble paper today and no matter what setting I tried, it ate it every time.

Anyone suggest a good color laser printer?

I have the Oki 5200 for my business and the 5150 downstairs for my husbands (so we only have to stock 1 set of toner cartridges). Both work awesome BUT I can only run anything other than paper via the front multipurpose tray or it jams like crazy. My husband's printer repair contractor (DH owns an IT company) actually said he is not fixing it the next time I jam it because it took him 3 hours to get the labels out of the inner workings of mine from when they got jammed a couple of the labels would peel off and get stuck inside, he was less than amused!

It sounds like you might have something stuck inside yours - label, piece of paper, etc - that is jamming things up. You can see if there is a printer repair shop locally. I know it was MUCH less expensive to have mine serviced than it would have been to replace it. I totally understand how frustrating it can be!