Starburst Palm pillars question

I just poured my first pillars in 3 different sizes 3 1/2, 4 1/2, & 6 1/2 they turned out beautiful! I did them in fall colors and scents. I am soooo hooked...lol. I am doing a craft show soon and was wondering what to charge for these. All I have ever made is 8oz jj candles. Thanks in advance.

I just poured my first pillars in 3 different sizes 3 1/2, 4 1/2, & 6 1/2 they turned out beautiful! I did them in fall colors and scents. I am soooo hooked...lol. I am doing a craft show soon and was wondering what to charge for these. All I have ever made is 8oz jj candles. Thanks in advance.

These are the first pillars you've ever done? You haven't tested them but you're planning to sell them? How long have you been making and selling your jjs? Did you test them before you sold them? For how long? I think you need to step back and reassess. Maybe, with a lot of pouring and testing, you could have some pillars ready to sell in the spring. Maybe...

I have to agree with dee 263. I made my 1st pillar last febuary and have been testing them (wicking) etc eversince and today would NOT sell one. Be careful about being over confident. We are only telling you this because it could lead to trouble.

Slow down and play, but don't sell unless you really know what you are doing. They are beautiful aren't they:yay: enjoy them yourself in your own home for now.