wsp moisturizing lotion with primrose

lauramw71

Has anyone tried this? If so, how do you like it? I have the GMH lotion from there and everyone loves it. I also use the Hemp lotion from Aquatech, but sadly, with the price increase am going to have to d/c it. It'll be about $43 for a gallon and that's just too pricey for me. I'm trying to find a suitable replacement for it. The GMH is my thicker lotion, so now I need a thinner one; non greasy of course.

Anyone think this will fit the bill? I ADORE the hemp lotion, but just can't bring myself to spending that much money on a gallon of it. :(

Thanks much!

Laura

I just ordered some of their She Butter and Aloe lotion to try as it is mineral oil and paraben free and made from 98% naturally derived ingredients. I'll let you know how I like it when it comes! http://wholesalesuppliesplus.com/ProductDetail.aspx?CatalogID=2&GroupID=332&CategoryID=832&ProductID=8108&ProductName=Crafters+Choice%E2%84%A2+Shea+Butter+%26+Aloe+Lotion