Embeds in soy

shessuchatart

I haven't tried any yet and figured I'd save my self some frustration in testing by asking a complete newbie question first. How do you put in embeds and keep them from sinking to the bottom (I'm talking about anything you embed, not just wax, since this is for a wickless candle-in other words, no issues with it effecting burn or being combustible)? Also, I wonder if there's a way to keep them against the outside of the container, since soy is pretty opaque and I figure you won't see them very well if they are in towards the center much.

I thought about that, but wondered about the glue. I'm worried it will either it will melt with the hot wax and not hold or do something weird to the wax, or not melt and leave that clear dot...I know I could just try it but I figured I'd ask first in case someone could say "well, definately don't do xxx because it didn't work at all when I tried it", lol.