ky tart wax

dixiegal

First time using it today.

I was really happy with my other ky wax but they stopped selling it.Not at all happy about having to test a new wax this close to Christmas not to mention having to retest all my fall and Halloween tarts before I can sell. My inventory of old tarts is getting low fast, which is great but not when I have no idea how this wax is going to work.:(

Not crazy about the looks of the tarts but will wait until I burn one to judge. At least thats what I keep telling myself, its hard cause I'll kind of peeved about the whole thing right now. I have searched it on here and it seems many dont have any problems with complaints about the looks of the wax so hopefully it'll all work out.

For those that add soy, do you add it just to stop the dimples? I use 464 and was thinking of adding some, I think I read 25%?

The wax is kind of funny, I wil notice If I pour hot I will get alot more dimpling

but sometimes I can pour hot and a few look just fine.

And then If I wait and pour at a cooler temp, which I hate to do :tiptoe: Then sometimes I will still get some dimpling. Customers really never say anthing about it at all, I wouldn't worry.

The wax is kind of funny, I wil notice If I pour hot I will get alot more dimpling

but sometimes I can pour hot and a few look just fine.

And then If I wait and pour at a cooler temp, which I hate to do :tiptoe: Then sometimes I will still get some dimpling. Customers really never say anthing about it at all, I wouldn't worry.

I'm not too worried just takes getting used to seeing. Plan on pouring the rest of my testers today and if they all have the same HT I can live with it. :)