Reddi-Glo?

Thank you for the replies.

I checked eBay. Found a couple that sell large quantities, but would be more expensive per piece than what I have now. I've always been a bargain shopper, so I just can't bring myself for pay 25 cents for something that I can get for 10 cents.

I was hoping to find out who manufactures the Reddi-Glo chips now so that I could by in true bulk (25 kg or so.)

Yes, you now think I'm crazy, because I've only made 3 candles (didn't post about my 3rd,) but I already know I'm addicted. Could be worse, I could be out trying to score some dope. (Did that made me sound really old? I don't know the lingo, I've never done drugs, so I wouldn't know.)

I was hoping to find out who manufactures the Reddi-Glo chips now so that I could by in true bulk (25 kg or so.)

Yes, you now think I'm crazy, because I've only made 3 candles (didn't post about my 3rd,) but I already know I'm addicted. Could be worse, I could be out trying to score some dope. (Did that made me sound really old? I don't know the lingo, I've never done drugs, so I wouldn't know.)

Dye goes a long way. I color all my candles and have had an oz last a year. Might want to hold off on this bargain for a little while.:lipsrseal