Almond milk and honey, almond-honey or almond vanilla

RWV

I've tried several oatmeal, milk, and honey scents and I've decided I miss the almond notes, so, what are your suggestions for an AM&H or almond-honey scent for both bath and body products as well as candles?

I've tested numerous cherry-almond/amaretto scents and they always change when the candle is burning (I LOVE the original Jergens scent) so I'm thinking maybe the AM&H or almond-honey is the way to go.

What are your thoughts and suggestions? Thanks so much!!

I just got my order today from SGS and the Almond Milk & Honey is the best I have found as of yet! I loved all the FOs I received today but the Almond Milk & Honey is my fav. I am smelling it now, you can smell the almond, milk, and honey in it, to me it is really well balanced. I LOVE the original Jergens scent too and have also tried many FOs looking for a scent close to it and although not exact, SGS Almond Milk & Honey is as close as I have found to date, I love it. SGS has sampler packs for $3 so you could sample it first. HTH