Keystone Pumpkin Fudge or JS Pumpkin Fudge Torte

megandgarr

i have only the pump-fudge from keystone. it smells a lot like c science pumpkin souffle. if you're looking for a hint of choc. it is not in it.

hth-kris

Funny how noses are so different. :) I have both Pumpkin Fudge from Keystone and Pumpkin Souffle from CS and to me, they don't smell alike at all. The Pumpkin Souffle has a sort of "twang" to it. lol And the Pumpkin Fudge is just smooth all the way around.

I put in an order for the pumpkin fudge from keystone so hopefully it is nice. I am probably in the minority, but I dont care for pumpkin souffle much. Something about it just doesnt sit right, and I really dont like the smell of chocolate in oils, so I am so glad that it doesnt have any "chocolate" fudge. I am looking for a rich, buttery, creamy, non spicy pumpkin smell, so I am hoping the pumpkin fudge hits the mark (gee, I am not asking for much am I).

Has anyone compared the JS pumpkin fudge torte to the Keystone pumpkin fudge? It would be nice if they are twins or similar to have more ordering options.

Thanks,