what would you do

rebeccajo99

I was placing an order for supplies and my computer errored when I hit the send button. I don't know if it completed or not. I sent an e-mail to the supplier asking, but I have not heard anything yet. I'm also not showing a pending transaction that I was charged for the items. Would you just place the order again or wait a little longer. I placed the order yesterday. I was hoping that I would have the supplies by Friday so I could have my first try at HP this weekend.

Usually my credit card isn't charged until the order is filled so I wouldn't count on that as an indication whether or not the order has been filled. Hopefully your supplier has a phone number somewhere on the site so you can call... or maybe they have it listed on an old invoice you have.

The only advice I can offer is to continue to try and contact them directly ...

Maybe if we knew who the supplier was someone here would have the contact information you need ... just a thought!

I didn't see a number, but that doesn't mean it isn't somewhere on his site. I ordered from the Lye Guy. I'll check his site again for a number. Only bad part is that my husband and I are camping. We have great internet service, but very poor phone :sad2: (figure that one out :))

the order didn't go through:sad2:. So it has been replaced and it should be here on Tuesday:yay::yay::yay:

I already knew that I'm strange, but not because of ordering supplies while camping. I haven't even tried my first batch yet and my recipes to try list is HUGE!!!! I could have ordered so much more supplies:)