Ideas needed

sudsnstuff

I was making whipped shea butter tonight and some how got waaaaaaay too much grapeseed oil in it :confused: Couldn't be because I was trying to get the kids in bed at the same time could it? nahhhh.

So I have this liquid sort of stuff that is shea butter, grapeseed oil and vitamin e. It is thick like pudding. Does anyone know what I could do with this? I have no idea what the ratio is on it.

I thought about just using it to add to stuff like lotion bars and lipbalms and stuff but thought maybe someone might have a better idea.

I thought about doing some sort of a salve with it too just by adding some more stuff. I do have beeswax and emulsifing wax I could use.

Thanks

Dawn

Suds ~n~ Stuff

Could you soften some shea and keep adding it until you have the consistency you like? I think making it into a salve is a nice idea. Play around with adding beeswax and maybe some lanolin. I have made some lovely products out of mistakes!

Could you soften some shea and keep adding it until you have the consistency you like? I think making it into a salve is a nice idea. Play around with adding beeswax and maybe some lanolin. I have made some lovely products out of mistakes!

I did do that with the shea to make another batch that I needed but I have alot of this stuff to use up.

I will just play around.

Thanks