Hang Tag Help

Jokerjen

Does anyone know where I can find a good template for a hang tag? I was hoping to find the kind that would be the business card size folded in half..I tried to configure my own..but it wasn't very nice!lol

Something that is very straight forward and I can make my own changes to the front, inside and back without having to consult a "for dummies" manual!:(

Even a 1.75 square..but how would I print on the back and make sure that it was aligned properly..like right side up?

Seeing as I can't afford a shrink wrap machine right now..I am planning to put my bath bombs and some other items in cello with a nice hang tag.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Try making it up with 2 business card templates....one for the front and one for the back. Then once that is done figure out how to reinsert the paper so it will print correctly (not upside down). That was how I used to do it.

Nancy!!! That is kinda my problem..I wanted the folding kind but nothing ever seems to line up right (using business card)..

I was hoping to find a template that would have all the gridlines..etc...and so that I could double print at the same time...I think I am going to try something.....I may have figured out a way to do it but need to grab some business cards to check.....

I may even just go with little squares...we will see what happens..If I have time to run and get some cards in the next few days.....

I used Printmaster, the business card setting, and did the "add text" box twice, one on each half of the card. I always gave myself a bit of extra room down the middle for the fold. Experiment with a piece of paper as far as the flipping/printing on the other side goes so that you know you're flipping the hang tags in the right direction. :) If I can do it, anybody can! LOL You'll be amazed at what you can come up with, try it!

• 2 weeks later...
Nancy!!! That is kinda my problem..I wanted the folding kind but nothing ever seems to line up right (using business card)..

I was hoping to find a template that would have all the gridlines..etc...and so that I could double print at the same time...I think I am going to try something.....I may have figured out a way to do it but need to grab some business cards to check.....

I may even just go with little squares...we will see what happens..If I have time to run and get some cards in the next few days.....

Did you try out the template of my card? Hope it was easy enough to understand and change to what you wanted...