Soy/palm blend and C-1 questions

I've been testing with C-3 and have really liked this wax but just found a supplier only 1 hr away from me that stocks C-1 (they have C-3 but are discontinuing it).

I read through the forums and found out the C-1 is a soy/palm blend.

Is there an experienced chandler that can help me understand what I can expect from a 85% soy, 15% palm blend? This is a new combo that I've never tried.

How will the C-1 behave compared to the C-3? Any C-1 lovers out there?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I think it does have palm based on the threads I've found searching this forum. This is one example of a thread that includes a statement from someone at Cargill (who used to mfg this wax):

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57357&highlight=c-1&page=3

I know C-1 and C-3 Naturewax is no longer mfg by Cargil, now it's being mfg by Elevance, but the rep at the distributor told me the formula did not change. Who knows if that is 100% accurate. :confused:

I suppose the only thing the palm would do would be make it a bit harder and not adhere to glass as well? I wonder how it affects the overall appearance, frosting and scent throw (those are my main concerns).