Swirled CP technique

kyme1911

First I've seen of her tutorials more or less. I paid attention to Robin's swirling ITP, which this one was sort of a take on it. I'm not a particular fan of blob color, so I would probably stir this more than once to get the color not look so much like a gobs of blobs. Hope that makes sense. I'm not dissin' KB for her tutes, just I don't view that as an ITP swirl even if she did move the spatula around once.

First I've seen of her tutorials more or less. I paid attention to Robin's swirling ITP, which this one was sort of a take on it. I'm not a particular fan of blob color, so I would probably stir this more than once to get the color not look so much like a gobs of blobs. Hope that makes sense. I'm not dissin' KB for her tutes, just I don't view that as an ITP swirl even if she did move the spatula around once.

Where are Robin's ITP Swirling videos?

I just made some soap with her method! (I got to watch it live at the Ohio Soaper's Gathering this year....be jealous! LOL :P) I do believe I will mix my soap a little more next time. I must say, this soap still looks a heck of alot better than the soap I did BEFORE watching the tutorial though! LOL Give it a try! :)

I just made some soap with her method! (I got to watch it live at the Ohio Soaper's Gathering this year....be jealous! LOL :P) I do believe I will mix my soap a little more next time. I must say, this soap still looks a heck of alot better than the soap I did BEFORE watching the tutorial though! LOL Give it a try! :)

I am jealous....LOL

As soon as my colorants come in I plan on making it with that technique.

Everyones soap is lovely, no matter what their style or technique because it is hand made and has a human personal touch to it. People get all excited about it when I mention..." I am going home to make soap." hehe