YC's Autumn Wreath dupe?

One of my favorite scents is Yankee's Autumn Wreath. It has the apple & cinnamon fall theme, but also adds a little cedar. It immediately makes me think of pumpkins and falling leaves. I know a few vendors carry an Autumn Wreath dupe, those of you who have tried them, which do you like best? And, if anyone has used TN's Dried Apple Wreath, is this close? TIA!

It has been a long time since I burned YC's Autumn Wreath. Always a Fall favorite of mine.

TN's Dried Apple Wreath is very close.....but, not as strong in soy as I would like. Could be my soy/wick combination. :(

I have only tried TN's. Maybe others have had good luck with the throw in soy.

TN has alot of great oils. If you order from TN, make sure to get a sample. I just opened the bottle and it is smells so good. I should try it as a mixer with other fragrance oils.

Thanx for responding, Onyx! I have really been wanting to try TN, and contemplating testing out their 70/30 parasoy. I have recently tried KY's votive parasoy, and been extremely happy with the HT over the Ecosoya PB. So maybe, I would like a container parasoy also. Maybe a good natural & parrafin wax would be the ticket with the Dried Apple Wreath!?!