Dupe for Gold Canyon's Mulled Cider and Gingerbread House

megandgarr

I've been an FO junkie for over 3 years now...having been a user of both Partylite and Gold Canyon candles prior to making my own, and I have to say that I have only recently found ONE dupe for any of their scents. LOL That is CS Honeydew Melon which to me, and my daughter, smells just like PL's Honeydew.

Good luck finding these dupes! I would give anything to find a dupe for PL's Pear Pleasure. :)

I loved Gold Canyon's Autumn Walk. Probably one of my favorite scents that I have never been able to find. They describe it as enchanting florals and musk. To me it smells like fall. Kind of a masculine scent. Loved it.

I did see that elements is suppose to have a dupe for PL's strawberry rhubarb. Have not tried it, though.

• 2 months later...

Candlebuddy, I have to tell you that I tried Alabaster's Mulled Cider and it smells like an exact dup for Gold Canyons. Thanks for the suggestion!

Does anyone know if BW's Honey Gingerbread smells anything like Gold Canyon's Gingerbread House? I love that scent but so far have not been able to find anything quite like it.

Thanks,

Thanks for this information. Their Gingerbread House is described as a Gold Canyon dup, so I hope it is very close. I just placed an order for this scent (plus a few others... well ok maybe about 10 others but what the heck). Thanks!

I've never tried one of Gold Canyon's Candles but I have tried JS's version of Gingerbread House and it's really nice.

http://www.justscent.com/holiday-ss3.html#6768

• 6 months later...
Thanks for this information. Their Gingerbread House is described as a Gold Canyon dup, so I hope it is very close. I just placed an order for this scent (plus a few others... well ok maybe about 10 others but what the heck). Thanks!

Hope you got some Cotton Candy Frosting! YUM-O! :P

Laura,

I dont know if Aroma Haven is one of your regular suppliers, but they too have a match for GC's Clean Sheets. Only problem is that I somehow mis-sorted my spreadsheet and now I have my "notes" indicating it is a dup next to 2 of their scents instead of just the correct scent and can not remember which of the two is the true dup. It is either their Country Clothesline or their Flannel Sheets. If you ever order from them, maybe you could order a sample of each? HTH...

I loved Gold Canyon's Autumn Walk. Probably one of my favorite scents that I have never been able to find. They describe it as enchanting florals and musk. To me it smells like fall. Kind of a masculine scent. Loved it.

Not to hijack the thread but OMG I do love the Autumn Walk from GC. Have you found a dupe for it? Aslo Apple Pear'dise was a good one.