Sisal soap bags

rebeccajo99

I'm looking for an item like the Sisal soap bags. I have found a few websites that carry them

Essentials by Catilena, WSP, cotton blossom.

They didn't have a whole lot of reviews on them and the information on here, the newest i found was from 2007 (i think). Does anybody use them? What is your experiance with them? Also, where do you buy them (if you don't mind sharing)

I had a few people attempt to make me soap saver bags, but I didn't like how the worked (mainly, how wet they kept the soap between uses). I would like to get some to start testing and possibly add to my soap accessory line.

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks. The Cotton Blossem website was looking the best, but they are out of stock :(.

I found another website Pendergrass, but they have a $100 minimum. They mention that a $5 surcharge for orders under $100 may be applied, so I am asking them more questions about it. They are the cheapest per item (without shipping) so far.

I'm going to wait to see what their response is to my questions and then start calculating out prices with shipping on things to see where my best option is.

How well do they hold up?

I have used the sisal ones from WSP. I find them rather scratchy and and somewhat unattractive after they have been used.

I much prefer the white soap saver nylon ones. They are sold at WSP and I have seen them at WalMart.

My customers also like them better!