Candle Science Christmas Cedar FO

LauraAndrews

Yes, I ordered it as soon as it came out. It is one of my fav's. Though, it is not selling as well as I thought it would.

I sent one up to my Mother-in-law. She absolutely loves it...can't get her away from the stuff.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess!

I'm glad to hear somebody likes it. I'm using mine for Christmas presents so hopefully most will like! I wanted to order everything from one place so had to choose one from CandleScience. It sounds like a really nice scent and something a little different. Would you say you smell the fruits and berries more or the cedar? What color did you make yours? I chose a butterscotch color.

Laura :)

Hi Laura,

I think, well, you can smell the Cedar, but not like a Cedar FO - which I also have. It's just a nice scent, a really good mixture.

I don't color mine if I can get away with it. I think the butterscotch would be great...wish I'd thought of of it.

I am a soy gal, so I can't help with the FO% but I do believe that mine are 1oz per lb on that one. It's fairly strong, and yes, it is different from anything I have smelled, a definitate original.

I sure hope you and your recipients like it. I have almost all of the Candle Science scents. I have all of the Christmas ones. They are all very good.

But, it sure is hard to explain a scent to someone!

Fern-Marie

Well, actually I was hoping it was a nice mixture of the scents described and not heavy on the cedar, so sounds great. Thanks for your opinion! I just ordered it yesterday, and it's supposed to get here tomorrow! I didn't expect it to get here so fast.

This will be my first time using J223 too...have only tried soy but have not found one I especially like so hope this might be a little simpler. We'll see!

Laura